The Perfect Family Gift Roadside Emergency Lights
Item No: BT – 2000CH
If you are looking to buy a perfect gift for someone who loves to travel with or with a car. If so, we believe we can help you. We are glad to introduce our roadside emergency lights that are best suited for the purpose of ensuring your safety at any time of the day when faced with problems on the road. This is a great emergency kit to stack in your car in the case of emerging roadside emergencies and distress scenarios while driving. Keep this trusty device from our firm on hand for your enhanced security. Once you have this, you will never worry about being out on the road again!
- Unique lighting modes for various purposes and exceptional lighting visibility that could reach a range of one mile from its origin.
- Produced from high quality materials that result in shatterproof, rainproof, and even crush proof roadside emergency lights.
- Pre-installed with triple AAA batteries that can be easily replaced if it expires or a rechargeable lithium battery.
- Can be installed on the side of your car using a strong magnetic base without scratching the exterior paint or can be hung using a retractable hook.
- Easy and convenient to use during emergency situations.
If you have any concerns about these roadside emergency lights, feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you!
Brightenlux Supplies More Roadside Emergency Lights
More Outdoor Lighting Products
Roadside emergency lights are designs developed as a means of visual lights for hazard or warning signals fitted to a vehicle in the form of a powerful magnetic suction. This is typically used during roadside accidents or emergencies to alert the oncoming motorists of the potential risk or danger of the situation, it also provides an additional warning when you are in stationary mode or even when doing other activities such as hiking or camping. Some other functions include the use of it to clear the way for emergency vehicles passing, stop vehicles from going and give precise information such as giving SOS distress signals to rescuers.
Definitely yes, because these devices are designed and crafted to take part in the occasion when an accident occurs at your disposal. This roadside emergency light stands as a warning device for other drivers to take precautionary measures when in contact with the lighting. As far as the manufacturing is concerned, they have magnetic suction and also a retractable hook so that you can easily mount it on the side of the car or hang it in an elevated area while on full stop trying to figure out your car’s problem.
The permissive color being used mostly in many countries for roadside emergency lights is of the color Amber. It is particularly used for quite a number of reasons:
- It increases the visibility. When the amber roadside emergency lights are fitted to a vehicle it promptly becomes more visible or detectable to other drivers and pedestrians. When you suddenly operate during the night or in congested areas, the increased visibility offers an added element of security, especially during roadside accidents. Through the use of amber roadside emergency lights it aids in the distinction between the public cars unaffected and the ones experiencing troubles.
- It improves awareness. The device, when used as an emergency light can raise awareness among other drivers and persuade them to yield to a vehicle driving towards the site of an accident. Moreover, roadside emergency lights alert other motorists once they encounter or approach an accident site, this allows them to take the necessary precautions as they see fit.
- It creates a safe environment. The utilization of this kind of device does not only provide higher visibility and awareness but also establishes additional safety due to the extra layer of a warning signal that results in other road users to be careful and cautious when traveling to the location of the accident.
The typical capacity of a regular roadside emergency light lasts for a long duration of hours depending on the mode of light being used. But normally, there is no specific number of hours stating how long should a roadside emergency light. Buying low quality products will tend to generate lower working hours for the device thus causing you trouble. But with our product, the roadside emergency lights you can be assured that it is manufactured from the best quality materials and advanced LED technology which will last according to our given specifications and to what the standard requires, save money by investing in quality products that can serve you for a very good time.
Our product the roadside emergency light generates visible and bright lights that even at the daytime can be seen visually at around a hundred yards. During the night, on the other hand, it can be seen up until a half mile away which greatly helps the other road users to maintain slow speed while approaching in order to prevent adding additional damage to the existing accident or emergency. It excels due to its long range visibility and portability, giving you a peace of mind that you are seen and noticed by people.
For the rechargeable unit, it does not need any openings since you can directly charge the emergency lights to your car or with the use of other power sources. However, if you bought roadside emergency lights with replaceable batteries you have to follow the sequence as stated here. Firstly, you have to unscrew the two Phillips screws located at the back casing of the roadside emergency lights. Once they are loosened, you have to carefully and slowly pull off the back case using a mounted hook. Remove the current batteries and replace them with the new ones. Afterward, you have to put the case back on the housing and align the tabs on the top of the device. Lastly, enjoy your newly innovative roadside emergency lights that are rechargeable and can also work by changing the batteries.
Of course, we assure our customers that the batteries inside the roadside emergency lights are able to withstand extreme heat and cold conditions. With these, you can opt to leave your emergency lights on the car for a long period when not in use. It is however advise to put it in a designated place away or out of reach of children for safety purposes since this is not a toy, they might happen to alert law enforcement officials with it out of nowhere.
With its strong magnetic base plus the foldable hook, our safety flare can be attached to your vehicle when driving, However, it is not advisable to do so. The use of a safety flare light is to alert other vehicle drivers of any roadblocks and other accidents. That is why it is manufactured for that purpose. Yes, it could be attached but to impose safety on our customers, better to not to start your vehicle with your safety flare light attached outside and forget to undo it. When the wind is so strong that the magnetic base cannot stand, it would fall and might crash with other vehicles next to you.
In a roadside emergency lights, it features nine different light modes which vary depending on their practical application as a warning signal. So far, it can be used for any type of emergency situation, namely: hazard warning for motorists during car collisions or breakdowns, used for maritime or marine applications, outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and many more. The light modes include rotate, quad flashes, single blink, alternating blinks, SOS rescue (similar to Morse code), steady on – high, steady on – low, 2 LED flashlights, and 4 LED flashlights. In order to operate it needs to be pressed in a single manner for every change in the flash mode and to turn it off by holding the power button for about three seconds. The endurance of the roadside emergency light depends on the type of model used which usually works around 5 to 30 hours.
Absolutely, yes. Aside from the built-in setting for the 9 modes of light flashing, it is also fitted with a top LED flashlight mode which functions similar to a normal light. Even if you are not in an accident you can still use the flashlight (white color) mode to provide illumination as you see fit. A really must have to be around at your house, car, or wherever you are for emergencies.