WATERPROOF EXTRA BRIGHT NON RECHARGEABLE SAFE ROAD EMERGENCY LIGHT
Item No: BT – 2002CH
Because we never know what will happen to us when driving, safety should always come first. This waterproof extra bright nonrechargeable safe road emergency light will absolutely help you in protecting yourself, your family, and your friends while on the road. With its extra bright LED source, it includes two modes of light, one of which is an orange strobe light that you can use for emergencies or to transmit warning signs to other vehicles or pedestrians on the road in disasters and emergencies. It also has a white light you can use as normal light which can light up to one kilometer. This durable and portable road emergency light is all you need to have. Grab yours now!
- It is made of high-quality protective plastic and is waterproof to IP65, allowing it to survive snow, rainfall, and any fluid splashes.
- It consists of a super bright LED light source that can display up to one kilometer of illumination and has two flashing modes: orange strobe lighting as hazard lights and white lighting for standard lighting.
- It comes with a 9v 6LR61 non-rechargeable battery and two powerful magnets on the back that may be attached to any steel surface for hands-free usage.
For more queries, feel free to reach us now to get the best quote with this awesome road emergency light!
Brightenlux Supplies More Road Emergency Light
HIGH-INTENSITY WATERPROOF NON-RECHARGEABLE SAFE ROAD EMERGENCY LIGHT
Item No: BT – 2005
Are you browsing for a road light to use during the rainy season? We’ve got you covered! Our non-rechargeable high-intensity waterproof safe road emergency light has an IP65 protective covering that is ideal for wet days. It also features a high-intensity light that can illuminate up to one kilometer of dark or foggy road. This will undoubtedly assist you in preventing problems while driving, as it features a warning strobe as well as white flashes that are excellent for any emergency or hazardous situation, rescue operations, and a variety of other situations requiring lights. Check it out now!
- This can survive crushes, shocks, rain, and water splashes with its protective plastics and waterproofing components.
- It contains an extremely bright LED light source with a light intensity of 40-60cd, as well as two warning light modes with double flashing yellow light and one white light mode for ordinary use.
- It has a 9v 6LR61 non-rechargeable battery with a bottom switch and strong magnets on the back that can be fastened to any steel substrate for hands-free usage.
For more queries about this road emergency light, feel free to reach us now!
WATERPROOF USB RECHARGEABLE MAGNETIC SAFE ROAD EMERGENCY LIGHT
Item No: BT – 2006CH
This waterproof USB rechargeable magnetic safe road emergency light is all you need to brighten up your dark way when traveling. With its exceptionally bright LED light source that is visible from all directions, it can undoubtedly assist you in an emergency or hazardous situation. It includes a powerful magnet on the rear that you can easily connect to your car’s body or any metal surface. It also contains a charging indicator and a built-in rechargeable battery that can be easily recharged using any USB power connector. This is the road emergency light you’ve been looking for!
- This is an all purpose road emergency light that you can use as a traffic emergency or warning light, and you can also use it for camping, car repairing, reading, night work, and other purposes.
- This is made from high-quality protective plastic material that can resist rain and any water splashes, as well as shocks.
- This has a built-in rechargeable battery and comes with a USB charging cable that can be simply transferred to any USB port with a power source, such as in your car, power bank, or a desktop.
- This is equipped with a charging indicator to indicate the battery’s status, with a blue light indicating a full charge, a yellow light indicating 50% charge, and a red light indicating low power.
For more queries, feel free to reach us now about this very awesome road emergency light!
MAGNETIC NON RECHARGEABLE EXTRA-BRIGHT LED ROAD EMERGENCY LIGHT
Item No: BT -2004CH
Always be ready for the unexpected! Always keep this magnetic non-rechargeable extra-bright LED road emergency light with you, especially while driving. It is powered by a disposable big capacity battery and does not require electricity to operate. It also includes a screwdriver for quickly opening the back battery slot. Its magnetic back makes it suitable for hands-free use. Isn’t it fantastic? Get one right now!
- An all purpose road emergency light you can use in emergency situations, as well as for auto repairing, camping, fishing, and the like.
- Made from high-quality protective plastic material that can resist rain and any water splashes, as well as shocks.
- With double flashing yellow light and white light mode for everyday use, and can have 360 degrees of effective visibility.
- Employs a 9v 6LR61 large capacity non-rechargeable battery with a bottom switch button and two powerful magnets hidden behind it.
For more queries, feel free to reach us now to get this awesome road emergency light!
More Outdoor Lighting Products
Having a road emergency light can help you prevent any accidents or troubles while on the highways. It can provide you with an extra bright light that you can use to send warnings or signals to other drivers or pedestrians about your situation. Our road emergency lights include strong magnets that allow you to effortlessly connect them to your automobile. They have a 360 degree of effective visibility and can illuminate all angles of your route. Not only that, but our road emergency lights come with either USB rechargeable or non-rechargeable large capacity batteries. All are manufactured of high-quality protective material that can withstand water splashes and shock, allowing you to use them even when it’s raining or on a bumpy road.
Depending on your preferences, our road emergency lights come with either USB rechargeable or non-rechargeable big capacity batteries. Our BT-2002CH, BT-2005, and BT-2004CH are powered by non-rechargeable 9 volts 6LR61 big capacity batteries, similar to alkaline batteries, that can be simply replaced when they run out. Our BT-2006CH, on the other hand, comes with built in rechargeable batteries and a USB charging cable that can be quickly recharged using any USB port with a power supply, such as the USB port in your car, or your laptop, power bank, and many others.
Yes. When using our road emergency lights, there is no need to connect them to any wires. You may use it without a wire as long as the batteries are fully charged, with a battery life of up to long hours, depending on how often you use it and what extra features you employ. You can also connect it to metal because it has a powerful magnet hidden behind the device. The only thing that will require a wired connection is when you need to recharge our BT-2006CH road emergency lights since you have to recharge it which can be done by connecting a USB charging cord to any USB port with power. For our BT-2002CH, BT-2005, and BT-2004CH, no wire connection is required. Just a simple change with the 9v 6LR61 batteries when it gets drained.
Yes. Our USB rechargeable road emergency lights include a USB charging cable in the package so you can easily recharge it to any USB charging port with a power supply. It also features a sturdy cable that charges the device faster and a standard cord length that can be connected to a USB port in your car, laptop, power bank, and other similar ports.
Our road emergency lights are detachable. You can easily connect and detach it to any metal body of your automobile due to a strong magnet placed at the back. If you like it to be permanently attached to your vehicle, you can use screws to secure it to the exterior part of your vehicle. Our road emergency lights are also waterproof and shockproof, allowing them to withstand water splashes and shocks. This is especially useful when riding on rainy or rough roads.
The battery life is determined by the type of battery and the number of flashes utilized. Our non rechargeable road emergency lights have the 9v 6LR61 high capacity batteries, also known as alkaline batteries that can be used for long periods of time. The battery life is determined by the type of battery and the frequency of flashes utilized. It usually lasts just several days of continuous use before the battery runs out.
For our BT-2006CH road emergency lights, it features a charging indicator that will signal you the status of your light’s batteries. If the charging indicator flashes a red light, it means that the device is in low battery condition. The charging indicator will be blinking if you recharge and connect it to a USB port. A yellow light will appear when the battery reaches 50 percent charge, and a blue light will appear when the battery is fully charged and ready to use.
Certainly not! Despite the fact that our road emergency lights are equipped with powerful magnets, they will not damage your vehicle’s form in any way after being detached because they have safety rubber on their edges to safeguard your car from any damage. As a result, we can guarantee that our road emergency lights will not harm or deform the surface of your vehicle. Here at Brightenlux, we always take into mind the convenience of our consumers at the same time listen to any feedback to further improve our products. Want to give this awesome road emergency light a shot? Take a look right now by contacting our customer service with your queries.
Absolutely, yes! Our road emergency lights are manufactured and well crafted with high quality protective material like IP65 waterproof coating and IK-04 protector. With this, it can surely endure crashes and shocks which are ideal when you will be traveling on a rock or bumpy roads or highways. Not only that, but it can also resist any liquid or wet splashes like water, rain, snow, and the like making it suitable for any weather conditions. But please kindly remember that it can only tolerate or resist water substance for a limited time and depth only, and is not fully water proof.
If you buy one package of our road emergency light, you will receive one road emergency light and its accessories packaged in a secure box. For our USB rechargeable BT-2006CH road emergency lights, included in the box is its USB charging cable, which you can easily recharge the device. On the other hand, for our non rechargeable BT-2004CH road emergency lights, they include a screwdriver to be used to open the battery compartment at the back when removing or changing batteries. Do you want to know more? Please do not hesitate to contact us.